- Industries -
Solutions for Retail
Improve the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies
Today's retailers require more bandwidth than ever before to support their day-to-day operations
Plus, they also need reliable communications services that enable new use cases like smart stores, the Internet of Things (IoT) and software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) deployments.
Telesystem offers retailers a comprehensive set of network, communications and collaboration solutions to meet their bandwidth and technology needs. We have helped a number of companies upgrade existing infrastructure to deliver a better experience for customers and future-proof their operations. Some of the more specific challenges retailers now face include:
- Having enough network bandwidth for everyday workflows, such as transaction processing at PoS terminals, inventory management, bar coding, in-store Wi-Fi and streaming audio, among other applications.
- Providing a unified look and feel for customers across all channels - not only in brick-and-mortar stores, but also on the company website and mobile apps - to create a true omnichannel experience.
- Ensuring the performance of real-time communications for VoIP and video conferencing, through the implementation of an SD-WAN solution capable of dynamically steering traffic and leveraging multiple modes of transport for backup and failover.
- Being able to recover quickly from outages or other network-related problems that could jeopardize operational continuity - this is where an SD-WAN, managed cloud services and dedicated internet access can all make a difference.
- Transforming more sites into smart stores, which include technologies such as IoT beacons and guest Wi-Fi to deliver personalized offers and suggestions. Of course, these systems require significant bandwidth to operate as intended.
A proven solution to increase connectivity, engage customers, and generate revenue.
Retailers and consumers alike believe that engagement and improving the overall in-store experience is one of the top opportunities to increase revenue moving forward.
Download our guide to learn how our WiFi Enagagement & Analytics solution can help you understand who your customers are, how they behave when they’re onsite, and how to deliver safer, more pleasurable experiences while reaping the rewards for your own business.Download Guide
Put your WiFi to work for you.
Fill in your information below to download our comprehensive retail industry guide.
Telesystem Services and Solutions
Broadband and DIA
Don’t waste any more of your time wrangling with complex IT-related issues that affect your critical systems. We support our cloud and managed services with geographically redundant data centers and a network of experienced technology partners.
SD-WAN is the best way to support real-time apps like voice and video by using a combination of broadband internet, MPLS, cellular and satellite connectivity. In addition to enabling fail-safe performance, SD-WAN solutions also greatly simplify network management and provide better support for cloud-based services than traditional WANs.
Telesystem designs, configures, installs, monitors and manages your secure wireless network freeing you from the burden and cost of setting up and managing a wireless network and allowing you to focus more on your business needs. Our solution is managed remotely, with 24x7x365 monitoring and maintenance of firewall, switches and Access Points (APs) as well as maintaining up-to-date firmware and patches.
WiFi Engagement + Analytics
Capture real-time visitor data and insight including name, age, gender, social interests, contact information, frequency of visits and more. You can also capture detailed information about how visitors move around your space through a variety of reports including footfall, zone flow, heatmaps, dwell, and dots on the map. All of the data collected is stored within a centralized, enterprise-class reporting suite.
Telesystem local inbound lets callers conveniently reach your business through a local number, without needing to place an expensive long-distance call.
Telesystem provides domestic, international, and toll-free calling plans, all over high-quality networks, for retailers across the U.S.